What does it take to top the podcast charts? Our latest guest shares the tactics you need to grow your show and your email list.
In this episode, Austin Fabel, the producer of The Science of Success podcast shares his experience building a top-rated podcast and engaged email list.
In this episode, we’ll cover:
- How to be a successful podcast producer and what that actually means
- How to repurpose your podcast episodes on YouTube and other networks
- How to book top guests on your podcast (hint: what’s in it for them?)
- The tools Austin uses to find guests, capture audio, edit and host their podcasts
- Creative ways to build an email list using incentives and text-to-join
- How to write authentically and engage your audience with email
- And much more…
One of my key takeaways from our conversation:
[bctt tweet=”‘It’s always what’s in it for them, how much value can I give the audience…’ – @agfabel on #podcasting”]
Here are a few links mentioned on the show:
- Austin Fabel
- The Science of Success Podcast
- Podcast Work
Subscribe to the show!
If you enjoyed this episode, please take a moment to subscribe to Ask Me About Email Marketing on Apple Podcasts, or your favorite podcast listening app. And if you really enjoyed this episode or are a regular podcast listener, leave us a quick review! This will help us continue to improve the show, attract new listeners and get more ideas for future podcast episodes.
Thanks so much for tuning in!
The post [Podcast] The Road to One Million Downloads with Austin Fabel appeared first on Email Marketing Tips.